15' Mangrove Canoe
15' Ft Mangrove Canoe
Highly Durable and Dependable
The 15’ Mangrove composite canoe was developed for skinny water, “no motor zones”, and hard to get to fishing areas. The flattened transom allows for the addition of a small outboard motor if desired, making it one of the best fishing canoes.
The Mangrove is super-efficient, and low cost to run. Built to Dolphin standards of excellence, the fiberglass canoe hull is extremely durable, and requires little maintenance. This composite canoe is light enough to be tied on the top of your vehicle or placed in the bed of a pickup truck. With the Mangrove from exceptional canoe manufacturers, there’s no stopping you from getting out on the water.
- Length: 15'10"
- Beam: 45"
- Draft: 3"
- Max Horsepower: 10 HP
- Max Engine Weight:240 lbs.
- Transom Height: 15"
- Cockpit Depth: 14"
- Dry Weight: 160 lbs.
- Useful Load: 877 lbs. (motor, gear, people)
- Occupancy: 3 people or 550 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gallons
- Material & Construction: Fiberglass
- High Density Closed-Cell Foam Core Transom
- Upright Level Flotation
- Stern Bench Seat
- Bow Bench Seat
- Heavy-Duty Rub-Rail
- Aluminum Bow Plate with Integrated Handle
- Splatter-Coat Gel inside Canoe